Cleveland’s premier filler and botox clinicians
Aesthetics and Dermal Fillers
Vitality Health offers a range of aesthetic options to reflect your newfound internal health. Reverse the effects of aging, improve facial asymmetry or enhance your best features with Botox, Juvederm, and/or the newest form of filler, Voluma. We also offer prescription-only Latisse to add length, fullness, and darkness to your lashes and Obagi skin care products.
The only approved product for both moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet.
Botox is a prescription injectable that has been used for over 30 years to diminish facial wrinkles, reposition eyebrows, and flatten folds and crows feet. It is also being used to treat overactive sweat glands and reduce chronic migraines. The effects of Botox last an average of 3-4 months. Botox is FDA-approved. The amount used varies by individual and will be discussed prior to treatment. The full effects of Botox take 7-10 days, so please allow for this prior to special engagements.
Benefits of Botox:
- Minimize crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Lessens movement in areas that emphasize wrinkles
- Can be used to treat migraine headaches
- Useful for those with hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweat
- Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin A) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Xeomin can take affect in 1-2 days and typically lasts 3-4 months.
Defy Lines. Defy Gravity
Juvederm is an injectable filler gel that is used to improve crease lines and volume loss in the facial structures. It can be used alone or in conjunction with Botox. Juvederm lasts an average of 6 months to a year. The results are immediate.
Voluma is one of the newest injectables to come on the market. It is similar to Juvederm, but has a stronger base and lasts up to two years. Voluma is specifically used to enhance natural volume loss around cheekbones and smooth out skin surfaces. The results are immediate.
Get rid of that unwanted fat beneath your chin.
Sometimes, even with diet or exercise, the unwanted fullness beneath your chin may not go away, and it could make you appear older or heavier than you actually are. Fortunately, KYBELLA® can help.
When injected into the fat beneath your chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat. Fat cleared from the treatment area is processed through your body’s natural metabolism.
KYBELLA may be right for you if:
- You’re bothered by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness.
- You don’t want surgery.
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are.
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away.
Create the eyebrows you’ve always wanted!
3D Feathering of the eyebrows, or microblading, is a process of applying semi-permanent make-up that can create the eyebrows that you’ve always wanted! This procedure can enhance the shape of eyebrows by creating small, precise, hair-like stokes giving a natural-looking lush brow or can give thin eyebrows a shadowed, make-up-like fullness.
This is done using an organic, metal-free pigment and results can last up to one year or longer. Cost includes initial appointment of about 2 hours, touch-up appointment of about 1 hour and recovery gel, used to help heal the skin after the procedure.
Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
Microneedling or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), triggers collagen and elastin production by using tiny “micro needles” to crate dermal wounds. This results in smoother, more even skin tone and texture. In scars, the needles break up the existing scar tissue and new fibers are formed. Skin heals properly from the dermis up, unlike with other treatments where collagen is formed from the outer layers and heals down:
- Acne/Surgical/Chicken Pox Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Cellulite – Improves tightness/thickness of skin to area
- Anti-aging, Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Burn Scars
- Overall Skin Tone/Texture
- Tightens Pores
- Less Downtime
- Does not damage the epidermis
- Can be done around eyes and lips
- Safe for all skin types
- More cost effective